Monday 3 November 2014

Dante Cream Cat wedding couple review

Today I received a package from somewhere. As I opened the package, I realised to my amazement that My Dante wedding couple had arrived for my subscription of the club magazine.
If you are not a member I advise that you sign up. You get four full colour magazines a year. You get free gifts to choose from. This year there were FIVE things to choose from (usually there are only TWO) if you are renewing your membership. If you are subscribing for the first time you can choose between the Dante wedding couple or the cheerleaders. I ordered the Dante wedding couple namely because I already had the cheerleaders from last year, I have the Devon cats but I haven't opened them yet and you can buy the McFarlane bear family at http://sylvanianstorekeepers.co.uk. In the pictures, they didn't look very appealing. However, when I opened the package I realised they were much nicer in real life. They were both in separate bags which surprised me a little.


Here is a close up:




Thank you for reading and don't forget to sign up for the Sylvanian Club!!

6 comments:

  1. Now I see them in your photos, I also think they look cute! They have such pretty faces :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their faces too! I forgot to mention that the next post will be a new story called
    Post Office Pandemonium! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had our wedding here, the food was brought out at the right time, spaced out, and they never made us feel like they were rushing. Another plus is they didn't put the big plate of food in the middle table at banquet halls in Miami. We spend a lot of effort and money in the centerpiece so we didn't want them to move it half way through the party.

    ReplyDelete