Sunday 23 November 2014

Pettyfur family profile

Father Peter

Peter Pettyfur runs the Forest Club, which is a club he made up to help preserve the Sylvanian Woods. He is always very cheery and likes a nice warm coffee. He also loves eating cake!



Mother Penny 

Penny Pettyfur is famous for her soft, light, Victoria Sponge cake. She makes all kinds of flavoured sponges like mint, chocolate, orange and raspberry with all flavours of toppings and sometimes with flakes on top!




Brother Andrew

Andrew Pettyfur, like his dad, also loves cakes. Andrew delivers the cakes on a white and pink-dotted bicycle. He finds it very hard not to eat the cakes he's delivering!




Sister Nicola 

Nicola Pettyfur helps her mum in the kitchen. She also makes biscuits to sell. Nicola likes shopping in the dress shop with her friends for new bags.




Thanks for reading :)


2 comments:

  1. I never was into the guinea pigs, but after I saw their bio on your blog, I changed my mind. They're cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was never into them either but the more I looked at them the more I liked them. They have very cute tails:)

      Delete