Monday 10 November 2014

Charcoal Family Profile

This is my first family profile so I hope you enjoy it. Please tell me in the comments if you do:)

Father Mason 

Mason Charcoal is the mayor of Babblebrook Bay and is very busy working on plans or raising funds for charity. He is very excited to be hosting The Sylvanian Games next year.


Mother Natalie 

Natalie Charcoal is the mayoress of Babblebrook Bay and spends most of her time making tea and biscuits for her husband.


Sister Rose 

Rose Charcoal is very shy. She is soooo shy that once she locked herself in a cupboard so nobody could see her.


Sister Lily

Lily Charcoal, on the other paw, loves being in the spotlight. She likes to go shopping with her friends. She is also very sporty and loves badminton.


Thank you for reading. I am very busy with all these winter stories so the Post Office Review should be coming soon over the next few days :)





4 comments:

  1. Lovely description, poor Rose, I guess she can't help it. Natalie is very similar to Dorothy Fisher since Dorothy also spends nearly all day making her husband,Perkin, a cup of tea.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I suppose that's just the way Rose is! :)

      Delete
  2. :D gorgeous, I'd love to bake cookies all the time! Poor Rose, it would be funny to read the story about her cupboard hideout. I loved all of your desciptions! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I have been suuuuuuuper busy getting my circus ready:)

      Delete