Wednesday 3 June 2015

Birthday!!

The first of June is my birthday, and as I started my blog on the first of June it was my blog's birthday also! Here are a few presents I received:  (I have another one still to open that is much larger)


Yes, my favourite family, the McWalkies SEALED MINT IN BOX!!!  I can't believe it!!! I'll do a profile another time. Here are the family all together:


I also got the Billabong koala twin babies:


And, all the way from Australia:


The Outback koala family!!
 
Thanks for supporting and commenting for A YEAR!! And if you are wondering what age I now am, I am 21;)







4 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday!!! :) Already a year? Wow, time flies! The presents you received are gorgeous. Love especially the Outback koala family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts! I love the Koalas :)

    ReplyDelete