Monday 25 May 2015

Policeman and police box review



Sorry for all of the confusion about the video. I have an iPad Air which is what I use for everything. I can't work out how to add a video, that I had recorded on my iPad camera, onto a blog post. Anyway, here's a review of one of my FIRST EVER SETS!!!!!  I have never taken PC Bobby Roberts seriously and probably never will but here's a review of the set that he comes with. 


There were 2 sets that contained PC Roberts, one was a TOMY set with the figure and a bicycle and the other one was this one. You can buy this set online from the Sylvanian Families Shop in London. The police box looks good in any display and the badger figure is very collectible. 


An Underwood badger is white with black but a Roberts badger is grey and black. PC Roberts also has cute sideburns. Any size of figure can fit in the box. I highly recommend this set!!!

2 comments: