Saturday 8 November 2014

Post Office Pandemonium

Hi, before we get to the story, I have a couple of new things I am going to start to do :
1) have a family profile every so often
2) give tips on how to dust or make Sylvanian accessories.

Post Office Pandemonium 

"This is absolutely ridiculous" grumbled Postman Sam as he emptied the post box that morning. "Christmas cards already?!"
 Off he went on his red bicycle. He didn't have very far to go. "Hello Mrs Moss, this package is addressed to you." "Why, thank you, that should be a package of pizza toppings," she said.
"Ah, Mr McBurrows, I have a letter for you," said Sam cheerily.
"Oh my, I didn't know you were in town today, Mayor Waddlington," said a surprised Sam. "I've got a very important meeting with the Mayors of Babblebrook Bay."
Mayor Charcoal poked his head out from behind the door of the Backcurrant Café. "I have a letter for you," said Sam.
Then he visited the Sylvanian market and put an early Christmas Card in the mailbox.
He then went to the Dantes' house. They love their wedding outfits sooooo much they wear them all the time.
"Hello Postman Sam, why not sit down and have a small chat?" said Troy, gesturing towards an empty seat. "Only a quick chat I'm afraid. I've got to get going," he said sadly.
Finally he went to the old mill. "That should be my postcard from my daughter. She's on holiday in Babblebrook Bay," said Clementine Marmalade.
"Ppppppppphhhhhhheeeeewwwwww," sighed Sam. He was exhausted. Postman Pete went round to deliver mail now. "Don't forget to answer the phone, stamp the stamps, weigh the parcels and update the village timetable board!" shouted Pete. "Here we go again," mumbled Sam.

Coming soon: Charcoal Family Profile
                       Post Office Review
                       The Winter Circus
                       Pettyfur Family Profile
                       Just Juniper (special story for my mum's birthday)
                       Christmas Special
                       Treefellow Family Profile

2 comments:

  1. The christmas card part was so hilarious! :D In Germany the shops are full of christmas stuff since two months O.o. Very entertaining story. And I'm looking forward to your new sections :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am working on my Charcoal family profile. :)

      Delete