Friday 31 October 2014

The ghost of Hazelnut Hollooooooooooooow!

"I am so excited about Halloween!" exclaimed Andrea Osborne. "So am I!" giggled her best friend. 
" argghhhhhhhhh!" shrieked Andrea, her paw pointing towards a white floating thing. It was hiding behind the trees.
"Ghost!!!!" screamed Andrea as she rushed up to PC Bobby Roberts to tell him the scary news.
PC Roberts snuck up behind the ghost and wrestled with it. To Andrea's astonishment, the ghost fell to the ground. She had expected PC Bobby Roberts to go right through it.
"Owww," mumbled the ghost. As Andrea looked closer, she realised the ghost was not what it seemed. "Oh, I am so terribly sorry Mr Honeybear," cried PC Roberts."We thought you were a ghost!" 
"Thank you so much!" said Horace. Andrea was confused, she thought Mr Honeybear would a bit angry but instead he was thanking them! "You see, I was looking for a bee that had escaped but my ankle got caught on a thorny bush and I couldn't get it out. Luckily, you pulled me down and got my foot out of the bush!" explained Horace Honeybear. "Here is a free jar of honey for helping me!" 

Happy Halloween to you all! 

4 comments:

  1. Poor Mr Honeybear, and poor Andrea and her friend too. They must have had a terrible fright!
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D what a great story! I had to laugh very much about the "ghost"- how nice of Mr. Honeybear giving him a free jar of honey :)
    Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete