Friday 17 October 2014

A very special review

The reason this is a special review is because I am going to review something Sylvanian that you cannot buy. 
Welcome to the review of The Sylvanian Families Shop in London. It is filled head- to toe in all kinds of things from EU, UK, JP and even Calico Critters. I bought 12 things. 

STAFF

When I went, Rocky Babblebrook and Belinda Brighteyes were there. They were very, very kind and helped me to choose what to buy.

LOCATION

The shop is situated on the peaceful Mountgrove Road and is a short walk from Arsenal Underground Station. 


Here is what I bought: 
                

                 
                 
Rocky Babblebrook also gave me some old magazines he found for free!



I was super excited to see a JP 20th anniversary Ernest Evergreen sealed unopened in the box. He was also the last one! 


I was amazed at how they even had old vintage TOMY.








I adore the sweet bags with Cottontail rabbit faces on them.



I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend the shop to you. It's also the only one in the world!


                        Thanks for reading!!











3 comments:

  1. You are soooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! I have the Koalas aswell =)
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m jealous!!! :( There isn´t a official shop n Spain (I wish!).
    The grey rabbit family is adorable! I want them! :)

    ReplyDelete