Sunday 19 October 2014

The Adventures of Sylvanian Families cassette review

I would like to review something ELSE I got at the Sylvanian Shop : THE ADVENTURES OF SYLVANIAN FAMILIES which is a cassette featuring two stories.
I have listened to them each twice.
 Yes, I do have a cassette player ( it feels really out of date when I listen to it ). It looked like the shop had limited stock so if you happened to be going there and you have a cassette player, I suggest you pick one up.
The first story was 'the great Sylvanian flood' in which the Vandykes had to save Captain Horatio Seadog and his motly crew from a huge flood. The second story, 'the day Edward Hedges asked a very important question' was very sweet and was about Edward Hedges finding the courage to ask Primrose Marmalade if she would marry him.
The tape was in imaculate condition for how old it was. Thanks for reading and look out for the next story coming: The Pettyfurs' Party!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was so lucky to get so many things. I love the picture on the cover =)
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!
      How big is the range of Sylvanians in New Zealand? I tried to publish to publish a comment on your blog but my IPad wouldn't let me. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey :), I just discovered your lovely blog and I lile it very much! :)Those tape is fascinating, what a great find! I'm looking forward to new posts from you. Many greetings, Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Not many people would find the name of my blog because the name doesn't have any real sort of Sylvanian words in it.:)

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    Just found this blog (like Kyra) and it is so so sweet! It's very lovely :) :) Great review, I love that tape!
    Aranera x

    ReplyDelete