Wednesday 17 December 2014

Street Market review


I opened the street market yesterday,( today is a Saturday) so I decided to do a review of it.


It is quite an uncommon set. I got mine from the Sylvanian Families shop, London. They still have some in stock so I suggest you buy one from them. My Billabong koala family are running it.


The good thing about this set is that you can have it on display during any time of the year. Here is the front of the box:


Note that on the box most of the stickers are pink but once you open the box, the stickers are actually blue. Luckily I like the blue more than I like the pink. First, I will look at the toy cart.


It is filled with all kinds of toys. Teri Chocolate is looking for a Christmas gift for her little girl, Creme. Matilda Billabong likes pushing her toy wagon about.

It comes with a wooden puzzle,


and a mini picture theatre. 


Here are all the slides:


The crepe and waffle shop is absolutely adorable. 


It comes with three crepes, presumably vanilla, strawberry and chocolate.




                                                             *   *   *


Have you got your Christmas tree up yet? Here's a look at mine:


I think it looks better in the dark:


Thanks for reading. Coming soon: Bouquet family profile
                                                     
                                                      School Nativity Play

                                                   
  





3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I really like the Street Market set :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful set! And I definitely hope to get it one day :D. The waffers/crepes are too cute!

    What a nice Christmas tree! :) We just bought ours, but haven't decorated it yet

    ReplyDelete