Wednesday 10 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

What is your Sylvanian village up to? I have opened a ton of stuff I have been saving for Christmas. Look at how tall this box is compared to an adult figure!


 Some of my Sylvanians are going skiing on the hills.



 They are busy shopping at the winter market. 


The Grand opening of the Country Clinic was today. Poor Tristan Columbus has grazed his cheek and his leg is all bandaged up..


     Santa's Grotto is a huge success with all the babies.



                                                              Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow O.O. What items! I would go shopping there immediatly :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Marigold Creek is having a nice winter. Is it snowing in your village?:)

      Delete
    2. Yes, it snows in Marigold Creek :D. Did you read my advent calendar stories? If not you can find a few snow stories there :)

      Delete
    3. Sorry, I haven't got round to reading them. I am working on a couple of reviews. I will check them out soon:)

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a lot of lovely loot! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am going to do mini reviews of these sets:)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Nice post on Christmas party. We have huge varieties of Christmas theme parties so you can freely contact us for all kind of party packages. One of my friends is working in the event Management Company, so we will also provide you best and affordable party venues Houston TX.

    ReplyDelete