Saturday 20 September 2014

Farm shop & beekeeper and beehive review

I decided to do 2 reviews today.





I have spent my afternoon working on the next story coming.
 
Part 1

The farm shop is a lovely little stall selling fruit and veg down at Highfields Farm.

I'm not quite sure why on the back of the box it says Dotty Buttercup's most popular item is honey because this set doesn't include any honey!
(Maybe it was so popular she ran out of stock?)
It comes with a beautiful selection of farm foods and lots of barrels to contain them in.


My favourite thing about this set is that it comes with Dotty Buttercup.
I love her bow.

Part 2
 
Finally we have Horace Honeybear and his bees.



Anybody sure why it is called slyvanian honey?
This is my first Honeybear figure and is very sweet.
The honeycomb-boardy-thingy is textured and the three all slot into the hut perfectly.
He is right at home outside the conservatory.
Here are the two beside each other. 

I hope you enjoyed my reviews and look out for the next story: the Hazelnut's holiday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sets you did a review on, hmm, I wonder how they got the spelling wrong on Sylvanian. It is also very mysterious to find out that the farm shop did not have any honey, luckily, the beekeper and beehive set is right beside it!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete