Tuesday 16 September 2014

Cake shop review

I have decided to review the cake shop as I have not done much updating to my blog lately. 

The cake shop is the smallest of the shopping /eating buildings and is certainly worth the price. Unfortunately this lovely set has been discontinued but it has been replaced by the new Epoch sweets store.

It is decorated by stickers on the inside AND the outside.
                 
                                                                                


This proves how terrible I am at putting on stickers. It's squint! The only problem I have with this shop is that the boxes are especially tricky to fold.
 The roof is a bit odd but I still do like it.
It comes with nice cakes
and is even equipped with cute little bags to carry biscuits in!
What should Charlie and Bonnie Moss choose?

Coming soon: farm shop & beekeeper and beehive review.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely review!
    I think that Charlie and Bonnie should get a cupcake or biscuit.
    I have a blog too! Heres the link:
    http://sylvanians.32nz.com/
    Can I add your blog to my links page?
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course you can! I checked out your blog and it was amazing! I love Chelsea's new house. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I´m going to do a review very soon about this sweets store as well! (Now, it´s called Sweets Store!)
    Greetings from Spain! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. no xD it´s called Cake shop...I have received this afternoon but in Amazon was called Sweets store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a lot of my stuff from Ebay. Look out for a review of the post office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not particularly fussed over the building, but my goodness those accessories are just so cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete