Monday 1 September 2014

Calamity in the cake shop

It was a bright, sunny afternoon and Kane and Clarice Bamboo were returning to their parents at the cake shop.
They had done art and gym at school.
Unfortunately, a biscuit had fallen off a tray unnoticed.
Kane slipped on it and banged into his dad who banged into his wife who banged into the table which banged into the cakes which got squashed on the floor.
It was utter chaos. Luckily Ken Golightly was there as he had bought his daughter a lollipop.
He helped tidying everything up.
" thank you so much Mr Golightly," said the Bamboos. "don't worry! It's a pleasure. Accidents happen". 

Coming soon : cake shop review 

2 comments:

  1. haha very funny! I love reading reviews in English! I´m studying English very hard and this helps me a lot, a good way to practise!
    bye bue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear my reviews are helping you learn English! :)

      Delete