Friday 6 June 2014

Dress shop review

Hi, I got the dress shop for my  birthday and here is my review.
First I had to open the orange dress for sister and the red dress for sister as I think it quite empty on the old dress front. I didn't want to take the shoes off as this would ruin the packaging.
It is smaller than things like the village store, seaside restaurant,blackcurrant café, country market,ect. It comes with two pairs of shoes, perfume bottles,fashion magazine, straw hats, brushes, a mirror, teddy bear, hairbands and some bags.

The yellow pair of shoes look a bit dull but the white and pink ones look rather cute.
The McBurrows mole family are going to run the shop. The stickers are cute but when I try and get the curtain for the changing room to open, it kept on pinging back shut. It has 2 doors which is strange for a building of this size.
I tried to fit the girl's accessories set
and the out and about accessories set in but it wouldn't fit on the table.

 I was thinking of adding the purple party dress to the shop once it finally arrives from Taiwan. The dresses are lovely 
 

and the wedding dress looks like an bomb has gone off in a lace factory. I added another straw hat from the school accessories set. 

         overall I recommend this set to any Sylvanian collector or fan.

 Hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment