Sunday 26 July 2015

The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off Episode 3


This is The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off 2015.  16 brave Sylvanian children think they have what it takes to win. But only one will arise victorious-   but who???...




"I am very passionate about cooking, which shows in my food. As I am the Dinner Lady at St John's School, I also love children so that is why I created this programme many years ago!" says Mrs Patches, the main judge.


"Baking is what I do," says Christopher Appleblossom, who runs the Watermill Bakery. "So when I was asked to judge The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off, I immediately said yes!"


"I am the waitress here at the Babblebrook Bay Hotel and one of the things I often serve is bread," says Suzette Simpkins. "It's one of our starters."





Let's go to the Babblebrook Bay hotel to see who today's winner is... 





"It's great you're all here, let's begin. Your brief is to make us bread." said Mrs Patches.


 
"You have 3 hours, starting NOW!!" said Suzette.

"So Clarice, what type of bread are you making?" asked Christopher. "I am making a big classic loaf," she said. "Great," said Mrs Patches.


"Hi, I'm making almond and honey bread in the shape of a fern leaf," said Buck Moss. "That sounds nice!" Suzette commented.


"Peter, what type of bread are you doing?" Mrs Patches asked. "I'm making a round loaf." he said. 
"That sounds nice!" Christopher said. 

                                     


"What are you making Annabell?" smiled Mrs Patches. "I'm making little bread slices," she said. "I can't wait!" said Christopher.
 
                                     

"RIGHT! Ten minutes left, start getting your bread  ready!" Suzette said, looking at her watch. "Your time is UP!!!" said Suzette. "Take your bread up to the table!"


"Let's start with Clarice," said Christopher. "What a lovely crumbly texture!" Mrs Patches said. 


"Peter, you're round loaf is very soft and buttery!" Suzette said. "It's great!"


"Wow, your bread looks and tastes great, Buck! Well done!" exclaimed Mrs Patches.


"Mmmm, Annabell, that crunchy crust is delicious!" Suzette said. 


"Now we have to make our decision," said Mrs Patches. 





















"We have made our decision," Christopher said as the judges entered the room. "The person going through is ..................... Buck!!" 


"I can't believe it! Now I want to beat my sister in the final!!!" Buck Moss says.


 


Come back soon for The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off -    Episode 4!




No comments:

Post a Comment