Sunday 19 July 2015

The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off Episode 2


This is The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off 2015. 16 brave Sylvanian children think they have what it takes to win. But only one will arise victorious-  but who???...


"I am very passionate about cooking, which shows in my food. As I am Dinner Lady at St John's School, I also love children so that is why I created this programme many years ago!" says Mrs Patches, the main judge.

 
"Baking is what I do," says Christopher Appleblossom, who runs the Watermill Bakery. "So when I was asked to judge the Great Sylvanian Bake-Off, I immediately said yes!"


"My wife and I run the Country Market, where I bake cake from organic produce to serve at our tea room. I know a lot about cakes. I want to be blown away by what the kids will make!" says Ramsey
Nettlefield.



Let's go to the Babblebrook Bay Hotel to see who today's winner is...





"Welcome! Today your brief is to make something in slices." says Mrs Patches.



"So, Otto, what are you making?" asked Ramsey. "I'm making an orange cheesecake!" he replied. "Good!" smiled Christopher.


"What are you baking, Bubba?" Mrs Patches said. "I'm making slices of cream and berry roll." "Yum!" remarked Ramsey.


"Prissy, what cake are you doing," asked Christopher. "I'm making a rose cake!" she smiled. "That sounds nice."said Mrs Patches.


"I see you've got a timer there! And a recipe!" said Mrs Patches. "Yes, I'm making banana bread!" said 
Juniper. "Great!" Ramsey said.


"You have fifteen minutes left." announced Ramsey.


"RIGHT! Bring your things up to the table please," said Mrs Patches.

"Mmmmm, you've got a lovely zesty flavour running through the sponge, great work! Christopher said.


"Juniper, that banana bread is yummy! Very well done!" said Mrs Patches.


"That's a sweet creamy sponge with a nice berry twist! Very good!" said Ramsey.


"The presentation is so lovely! The hint of rose gives the cake a nice flavour! added Ramsey. 

 

"Now we have to make our decision." Mrs Patches said.










"The person going through is        Juniper!" Christopher said.


"And, Prissy, your presentation skills are so nice you can help me at the Country Market"!! Ramsey added.


"I honestly can't believe it!" says Juniper





Come back soon for the Great Sylvanian Bake-Off-   Episode 3!

2 comments: