Monday 18 May 2015

Billabong family profile


Father Rolf

Rolf Billabong works in the Blackcurrant Café as a waiter. He carries many yummy items on a silver tray he uses. One time he had so many plates to carry he had to balance one on his nose!


Mother Matilda

Matilda Billabong is a painter. Ever since she was a child she has wanted to paint and now her dreams have come true! She helps her children paint too!


Brother Clive

Clive Billabong has won the swimming event on the school sports day three years in a row! He is also good at the javelin (something I myself was good at) and running.


Sister Germaine

Germaine Billabong loves her toys. She spends her days sitting in her room moving furniture around in her toy house. She collects toys and proudly displays them (also just like me).


So who is your favourite Billabong and why???






Coming next is a review of my favourite building. Can you guess which building it is. *hint* it's close to water!


4 comments:

  1. Aw, I think Germaine is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice family! My favourite is Matilda, cause she's so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved drawing for my whole life and I won most of the art competitions when I was at school. I also love acting and performing in front of large crowds. I even got through an edition to talk at our city hall:0

      Delete