Friday 15 May 2015

My favourite family

My favourite family is a family that, I don't actually have. But they're still my favourite. 

Here's a list of my top ten families:


*McWalkies west highland terrier family

*Clearwater vole family

*Bullrush frog family 

*Ermine family

*Nettlefield goat family

*Moss reindeer family

*Meadows mouse family

*Marmalade brown bear family

*Treefellow grey owl family (TOMY)

* Pettyfur guinea pig family


Today a parcel arrived. Out of my favourite family, I only had one. Which was the one from the UK/Brazil 'around the world' set. Today however, that has changed. Here's a picture of what arrived:


Yes, that's right, it was the West Higland Terrier Twin babies SEALED MINT in the box!!!!!! 


I almost couldn't bring myself to cut the box open!! Here's everything included:


And finally, here they are reunited with each other!


I know the older brother looks really dusty but it's because in the 'around the world' set he had to wear a bearskin hat( which is probably why I don't own the Timbertop family:)).



So, please leave a comment telling me what your top ten favourite families are! 

I will be back with a showcase of the new look!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the twins are too cute for words! :)
    My top ten are: McBurrows, JP Goats, Truffles, Chocolate rabbits, the hedgehogs, the new brown labradors, the Tuxedos, the Buttercups, the Snow-Warrens and the Puddleford ducks. But I love all my families :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Puddleford ducks, Truffles, Snow-Warrens ( any kind of goat) and any kind of mole/vole are also favourites of mine:)

      Delete