Sunday 28 June 2015

Lock Keepers Cottage Review



You already know who my favourite family are, but it's time to let you know what my favourite building is. My favourite building is this:


I ordered it a few weeks ago but they took a while to arrive. Inside the box was the sticker sheet and instructions in very good condition!



The cottage came with some great accessories:


Inside, quite a few of the stickers are damaged, but I don't really care.


This is now where Captain Horatio Seadog lives.


But he doesn't live their alone:


Polly the Parrot lives with him! The next picture I love sooooooooo much, I am now using it as my profile picture instead of the Madeleine Merryweather pic!


I have also spelled out "Seadog" using the flags!!


I absolutely ADORE this set even though Captain Seadog isn't actually included! Polly is very collect able and is SUPER CUTE!!! 
 


COMING SOON: 



                           The Great Sylvanian Bake-Off -




                                 A five post long baking competition!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The Lock Keepers Cottage is so lovely! And I just LOVE Polly! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the back of the box Polly is a he!!??

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! :D I adore Captain Seadog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain Seadog was one of my first ever figures:P

      Delete