Friday 30 January 2015

A quick update


Wow, I'm so sorry I am not doing as many posts as I normally do. I am likely to be moving Hazelnut Hollow somewhere else in my house. We ( myself and another member of my family ) were thinking of having the village, instead of being on ground level, putting it on some kind of table. We were also thinking of having a cobblestone effect and some grass (obviously fake) as the surface of ground. I would also like to have more of a play area for the pupils of St John's School. Anyway, that's the plan, and here's a photo of The Country Clinic:)


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! I can't wait to see the new Hazelnut Hollow! :) Also I hope Morgan gets well soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm going to a model railway convention in February to think of ideas for where I could get fake grass for the display:)

      Delete